Cards4Kids is committed to accountability and transparency. We respect and safeguard your privacy and confidentiality.
The Privacy Act 1988 regulates the handling of personal information. This privacy statement outlines how Cards4Kids may collect, use, store and disclose personal information relating to Cards4Kids Customers and Supporters. Under this law your rights to privacy are protected. The Privacy Act 1988 and general law place strict requirements on us to treat any information you provide to us as confidential.
For more information please refer to www.privacy.gov.au
Your Personal Information
Cards4Kids only collects information about you that is necessary for us to support our business activities as an agent of Daniel Morcombe Foundation. We facilitate a Merchandise product service. All data collected is subject to our strict data security policies. Our computerized information is stored in secured facilities and access is restricted to authorised personnel.
- Your name, address and contact details
- Merchandising sales
- Credit Card or Bank Account details, where you purchase greeting cards using your credit card or bank account.
- Donations requested by you the customer/supporter for Daniel Morcombe Foundation via your credit card or bank account will automatically be sent to Daniel Morcombe Foundation allocated account on a weekly basis.
- Any communications you have with us, such as special requests, or requests for information
- As a standard practice we do not share any personally-identifiable or private customer information with third parties, unless they are acting as an intermediary. Some examples of intermediaries include delivery companies, authorized resellers and financial service providers. In all cases these companies sign an appropriate agreement with us securing that information
This information is collected from a number of sources:
- Merchandising product brochures
- Website inquiry, donation or merchandise sales (Cards4Kids does not collect information over the web via any means other than these forms)
- Telephone inquiries
- Advertisement response
The information we collect is used to:
- Fulfil merchandise orders;
- Respond to your comments or questions;
- Seek support for continuing Daniel Morcombe Foundation work;
- Offer goods or services that may be of interest to you, such as our greeting cards;
- Assist with internal reporting purposes;
If you choose not to receive any further communications from Cards4Kids or wish to alter the frequency and type of communications you receive, please contact our office ph: 0419 499 990 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange this or if you would like further information.
At no time will Cards4Kids sell, rent or give away any personal information about you. This ensures your personal information is kept confidential and will not be used for any other purpose than that which we have previously stated to you.
We will only ever pass on client or supporter personal information if we have their previous consent or we are required by law to do so.
Cards4Kids does not retain information about you that we do not need to properly conduct our services.
We try to ensure that all information that we do retain about you is accurate, complete and up-to-date.
The security of your information is important to us. We make all reasonable efforts to ensure that your information is stored securely, both in electronic and physical forms.
Whilst we keep all personal information secure from others, you may request access to your information at any time. If you would like to know what information we hold about you or there is an error in the information we hold about you, please notify our office and we will correct or add the information as soon as possible.
We may ask for verification of your identity when you request access to your information.
Respecting your privacy is very important to us and we make every effort to ensure this occurs. However, if you believe we have breached your privacy rights in any way, or you would like to discuss any issues you may have, we urge you to contact our Office.
We will endeavour to satisfy any questions that you have and correct any errors on our part.
If you would like to contact Cards4Kids or speak with our Privacy Officer please contact:
0419 499 990
or email: email@example.com
PO Box 21 Underwood Qld 4119